What can you expect from a joint KYC utility? How can it be successful? Who is attempting it? All these questions and more are explored in our ebook where we discuss what to expect from a joint KYC utility. Find out:
- What’s happening with the leading Nordic banks’ joint venture
- How blockchain could help
- Why attempt a KYC utility platform
As revealed in the 2017 IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Index, the financial services sector was attacked more than any other industry last year. The average financial services client organisation monitored by IBM Security Services experienced 65 percent more attacks than the average client organisation across all industries. With this in mind we take a look at lessons the industry can learn from three of the biggest financial cyber attacks of the century.
Download the Report - Melding Human and Artificial Intelligence: How Cognitive Technologies will Continue to Enhance Financial Governance, Risk and Compliance
This report focuses on the emerging digital tools and platforms that can assist the financial world and help navigate modern regulatory compliance, risk management and governance priorities.
- The impact of cognitive technologies on the financial threat landscape
- Leading examples from major financial institutions
- Developing next-generation responses to evolving threats