Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC)
40% Cash Back Via the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC):
The PIC scheme supports investments in innovation and productivity. Registered Singaporean businesses can enjoy huge tax savings in the form of cash payouts and/or tax deductions when they invest in training of employees. Your attendance at any IQPC event is eligible for PIC credits, either as a 40% cash refund or 400% tax deduction. Full supporting documentation will be provided after the event.
Boost your tax savings and drive organizational efficiency by attending an IQPC event today. You can claim 40% of your registration fee by following this simple 10 minute process!
1) Select, register and pay for your event of choice.
2) Complete the PIC form here: https://mytax.iras.gov.sg/ESVWeb/default.aspx?target=PICCashPayout
3) Attend the event and network with other power brokers!
4) Return to work and file your receipt (which we emailed you), record of attendance (that you picked up at the event) and the PIC form with your accounts department. They can take care of the rest!
5) Apply everything you learnt at the event, expand your career, impress your colleagues and drive your organizations next period of growth!
Seem complicated? For a 15% fee you can also contact Get Funding Asia (www.getfunding.asia) on 65 69081570 and they can complete the leg work for you!
For more information visit http://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/picredit.aspx. Terms and conditions apply.